Making Guelph Property Management, Ownership and Tenant Placement a Breeze!
Tuesday, March 24th 2020
Message to all Owners and Residents,
There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety and respect of our community.
Our decision making is rapidly evolving with the COVID-19 situation and we will continue to do our part for the global well-being. This is why effective immediately we will be temporarily closing our office, but our business activity will continue, as we have been deemed an Essential Service.
It is our duty to actively participate in slowing the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to diligently follow government and public health guidelines and will inform you of any changes.
We will be closing our office to the public as a precaution to protect our staff. We will continue to offer maintenance service for urgent repairs. At our multi-unit buildings, we will be completing extra cleaning to sanitize common areas. If you have any questions at this time, do not hesitate to contact our office or one of our Managers for more information.
We look forward to reopening our doors to you soon and will keep you informed.
In the meantime, stay healthy, take care of yourselves, and each other.
TimBri Property Management Team
As your property management company we deal with tenant issues, collect rent, handle maintenance and repairs, qualify new tenants, and secure new tenant placements all in the Guelph area. At TimBri, you get peace of mind knowing your investment is in good hands.
Hire one of Guelph's top ranked property management companies and get your time back. Leave the day-to-day management to us and have more time for the things you want. You can use that extra time to grow your business and enjoy your family!
If you have questions about our Guelph property management services, leasing, tenant placement, repairs, or the Ontario Tenancy Act - rely on our property management services to ensure everything goes smoothly. Book your discovery call today!
- Detailed monthly P&L statements
- Historical rent rolls
- Income Statements
- Copies of all maintenance invoices
- In house monthly management meetings
- Automatic deposits into owners accounts
- Integrated accounting with The Tenancy Act and Revenue Canada
- Payment of any expenses such as maintenance, utilities, condominium etc.
- Utilize industry specific software
- Computer software integrates all subtleties of the new Residential Tenancy Act of Ontario
- Collection of monthly rents and immediate disbursement into owners accounts
- Immediate follow-up with tenants for any payment concerns
- Send government approved Late Payment Notice for tenant in arrears
- Automated N4's and Rent Increases to tenants
- Representation included at Landlord and Tenant Board hearings
- Various payment methods available to tenants for fast and reliable rent collection
- TimBri conducts all showings for available rental properties
- Personalized interview with all applicants
- Utilize the latest marketing & advertising techniques to attract quality tenants
- All rental applications verified with credit checks and review or reference from rental history
- Collection of deposits from approved tenants to secure a property
- Years of experience with residential & commercial construction/renovations
- Supervision of all repairs and maintenance improvements
- Professional snow removal & lawn maintenance service of rental property
- Fast & reliable 24 hour available services for tenants
- Approved list of trusted and insured contractors used for any maintenance concerns
- Qualified home inspector on staff specializing in mold & water damage remediation
- Original copies of all invoices available to owners upon request
- Move-in and move-out inspections conducted as well as semiannual inspections of occupied properties
Professionally Managed Condos, Detached Homes, Commercial Real Estate
Rent now & join the Excitement!